IELTS Exam Preparation
CRICOS Course Code: 095380G
This course is specifically designed to train students in preparation for General and Academic IELTS examinations. In this course, students are provided with comprehensive explanation, interpretation of the exam training, and attempt of each macro-skill sample exam paper. The General IELTS program can be used by students who want to progress their studies in a vocational program or for immigration purposes, and Academic IELTS can be used for undergraduate or postgraduate students or professional development.
These courses are built around the of :
- Essential knowledge and skills needed to confidently target IELTS examinations
- Effective test taking strategies related to time management and exam paper format
- Systematic feedback on mock up test
Salisbury College Australia has the following entry requirements :
To be accepted into the course, the student needs to have achieved any one of the bullet points below:
- A minimum of Intermediate level from Salisbury College Australia’s General English course or from another approved ELICOS Provider or achieved an Intermediate level with SCA Placement Test.
- Other forms of evidence equivalent to intermediate level
A full course will include:
Total Course Duration: 36 weeks, which includes:
- Study Period: 30 Weeks
- Holiday Breaks: 6 Weeks
Mode of Study and Attendance
Our classes are 20 hours a week, face to face classroom based teaching, that requires that our students attend a minimum of 80% of all their classes. We do not offer online or distance based learning or teaching for English Courses.
On successful completion of the course, students will obtain a IELTS Exam Preparation Certificate of Achievement for their course, provided that the student has the following requirements:
- 80% attendance
- 66% on exam marks on average for all the exams.
Each class has a student capacity of 18 students. Smaller classes allow the teacher to focus individually on each student on a much deeper level, taking into account their individual learning needs.
Salisbury College Australia does not grant course credits for domestic or international students for any English courses.
We offer four different timetable options, to suit our student’s needs and preferences. We offer 3 types of morning shifts and an evening shift. Classes will open based on the number of students.
The course runs if there is sufficient demand.
Please contact us for intake dates.