Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic Exam Preparation Course
CRICOS Course Code: 095378B
“The information provided below is for International Students that will or currently hold the Student Visa with the Department of Home Affairs”
PTE Academic Exam Preparation Course :
This course is an intensive preparation program designed to prepare students to undertake the Pearson Test of English (PTE). PTE is a computer-based test which is approved by the Australian government to measure the language proficiency of individuals who want to study tertiary courses or migrate to Australia. In this course, we aim to provide mock up tests, for students to practice.
This course builds on PTE examination skills by focusing on :
- Strategies to understand and to address posed test questions
- Skill to work functionally under timed pressure
- Conceptualise the content and better interact with a variety of question types
Salisbury College Australia has the following entry requirements :
To be accepted into the course, the student needs to have achieved any one of the bullet points below:
- A minimum of Intermediate level from Salisbury College Australia’s General English course or from another approved ELICOS Provider or achieved an Intermediate level with SCA Placement Test.
- Other forms of evidence equivalent to intermediate level
A full course will include Total Course Duration: 15 weeks, which includes:
- Study Period : 12 Weeks
- Holiday Breaks : 3 Weeks
Mode of Study and Attendance
Our classes are 20 hours a week, online class, that requires that our students attend a minimum of 80% of all their classes. At the moment this program is offered Online.
On successful completion of the course, students will obtain a PTE Academic Exam Preparation Certificate of Attainment for their course, provided that the student has the following requirements:
- 80% attendance
- 66% on exam marks on average for all the exams.
Each class has a student capacity of 18 students. Smaller classes allow the teacher to focus individually on each student on a much deeper level, taking into account their individual learning needs.
Salisbury College Australia does not grant course credits for domestic or international students for any English courses.
We offer one timetable: evening shift. Classes will open based on the number of students.